Monday, January 23, 2012

I wish i could forget

Today i saw one of my favorite tv shows
it confronted an issue of one of lifes woes
something i wish that i could forget
something that was hell sent
he forced himself on me, out of surprise
now im afraid every guy around, always lies
behind those eyes, that i longed to stare
rested a soul of violence that took a piece of me i could not repair
i wish i could shrug it off as an after thought
after all, its been almost 2 years since i experienced that shock
i wish i was one that could forget, the one that had eyes that were hellbent
i wish i could have ran, i wish i would have fought,
i wish someone had come around the corner and that he got caught
instead i sigh and cry
about one who forced me to lie
now i nurse the wounds of a soul beaten and bruised
i wish i could forget

No comments:

Post a Comment