Friday, September 9, 2011

Daily Blessings

GOD is so completely awesome! Today i found out that i have a detail this weekend. I will be guarding a post, which is completly awesome! I really want to contribute to the force here, guard duty is great! i thought i was going to need a ride to the location of my guard duty but the company is providing transportation, which is awesome. i Get guard duty with an awesome Sergeant! Today i get to do video, again! Next week i get to go and take pictures in a place i have already been to. GOD just sets me up all the time. Even yesturday, i got off work and missed the shuttle. I looked up and saw a Sergeant walking, i wasnt sure who he was, so i asked him had he seen the shuttle, because its unusual that she is late but i got out there just on time so she may have left already, he asked me where i was going, and we were going to the same place, and in fact, he lives across the hallway from me. Then this morning, i was supposed to take pictures of our run, but i wasnt assigned a camera kit yet and i forgot that i couldnt use my Supervisors, because he would be using it. As soon as we got back to our barracks, i asked another Sergeant that i saw about the run, he said it was cancelled, possibly. So i called one of my supervisors, and he checked to see if it was, and it was cancelled. GOD totally is my husband, and He takes so much care of me

No comments:

Post a Comment